With the help of a friend, all the minigenues from batch #3 got assembled and packed yesterday, and thanks to another friend today we made it to the post office, and this time we even have the tracking numbers, which by the new system I had to write down by hand in the moment…. I will send them to the recipients probably tomorrow, right now I need to put my nose to the grindstone and try to coordinate some details for next weeks whirlwind trip to France!
I must inform/warn/advice, that again we used wood shavings as voidfiller, so be aware when you open the box that you might need to vacuum afterwards. Also in my opinion, the “quickie” methods for sueding the hip and knees are not very attractive or durable so I have elected to stop installing them and send the dolls as they are, except for those who ordered sueding.
Haru did send my masters back with the last batch and I will be fixing them a little before I send them back for another preorder, to try to remove the problem completely without having to add any other materials, I don’t see myself starting that before the 1st of November though 😉